POSITION PURPOSE: In two or three sentences, indicate the primary purpose of this position. State what should be done (role played in the organization) and why it is done. Describe how this position impacts the customer (both internal and external). The Executive Assistant is a professional position responsible for administrative support to the Senior Vice President Service, Region Americas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: List the primary duties of the position that are the main, major, or most important duties the employee performs. In general, this should be 1-5 bullet points. These should be listed in decreasing order of importance. Indicate the estimated percentage of time spent on each.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: List additional responsibilities of the position that are expected but not considered to be the primary, essential duties.
- Plans and coordinates meetings, programs, projects, conferences, teleconference and travel requirements, including preparing travel itineraries, maintaining calendar and managing schedule. Answers phones.
- Acts as liaison to Management Boards of the Region Americas and the corporate organization, business associates, clients and executive staff.
- Maintains business and personal expense records and other corporate and personal files.
- Prepares and composes correspondence and communications including agendas, minutes, slide decks, reports and papers.
- Assembles data and prepares complex and/or confidential reports.
- Assists in office administration such as organizing, supervising and coordinating office operations, and implementing, maintaining and revising office procedures, workflow routines and schedules.
- Provides project management planning including research and analysis of information.
- Performs public relations functions through oral and written communications with staff, interns, board members, and customers.
- Maintains mailing lists in accordance with established procedures.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate files, electronic and hard copy, as required
- Regular, predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: List critical competencies, knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to perform this job. Describe the nature and depth of required technical knowledge; prior experience required; formal training; managerial skills; etc.
EDUCATION: List the minimum and preferred education required to perform the job duties. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred
- German language proficiency required (written and oral), able to understand and answer e-mails in German
- Five to seven years related administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent PC skills & MS Office software.
- Must be able to work with the public with tact and judgement.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be detailed oriented, accurate and able to work in a fast-paced, global matrix environment.
- Familiar with a variety of business concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of setups, adjustments, and operational procedures of work-related equipment.
T-Systems North America, Inc.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work. Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
Deutsche Telekom - 19 months ago