Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant
About Our Firm:
Optimatum Group, LLC is an internationally recognized vendor management firm that delivers bottom line savings and process improvements to medium and large size corporations in the area of employer-sponsored health care. Optimatum’s clients maximize healthcare benefits while optimizing costs. With an emphasis on cost management and vendor accountability, Optimatum delivers customized utilization analysis and savings reports based on a proprietary Best Utilization model.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant in our New York City office. As an Administrative Assistant, you will support corporate activities at a growing firm, reporting directly to senior management. Your responsibilities will include general office administrative duties, client marketing activities and deliverable support. The ideal candidate must possess impeccable written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention-to-detail and ability to multi-task.
While serving in this capacity, you will have the unique opportunity to interact with thought leaders in the areas of healthcare, financial, and legal who have proven track records in helping companies meet or exceed aggressive goals.
- Coordinate administrative duties and maintain the office
- Liaise with and manage relationships for facilities and maintenance needs
- Review and analyze office expenses for cost savings measures and assist with budgeting
- Maintain database and lists, support logistics efforts for meetings
- Orchestrate appointments, meetings, schedules and contacts for team
- Answer client inquiries or redirect them to the appropriate person
- Discreet handling of Confidential information via electronic and hardcopy correspondence
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files
- Prepare documents and presentation materials
A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role; professional services preferred
A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required
Impeccable verbal, written and presentation skills
Candidate must have ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
Highly organized with strong planning skills
Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple work streams
Ability to work through barriers to execution and achieve project success
Strong Microsoft Office skills and attention-to-detail