Benjamin Moore & Co. has an exciting opportunity for an executive assistant/paralegal in a busy in-house legal and regulatory compliance department. Provides support for the corporate legal department (3 attorneys) and the governmental, health and safety group.
- Implements high priority legal projects.
- Assists in the drafting of legal documents; reviews materials and provides comments to attorneys in the form of reports and summaries.
- Facilitates legal transactions.
- Under minimal supervision, provides administrative and project support to the General Counsel and department by performing a variety of assigned routine and complex tasks that ultimately help enable the output of the function; identifies trends, issues, potential risks and liabilities, and alerts the appropriate individuals.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support in managing both internal and external business relations, coordinates and executes project plans and specific functional work.
- Traffics a high volume of incoming requests and manages tasks to ensure on-schedule delivery,
- Maintains complex calendar and competitive tracking matrix
- Strong project / process management skills, self-directed, detail oriented, organized, multi-tasker and prioritizing capabilities to meet deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and accuracy skills
- Ability to multi-task, work cross-functionally and at all levels within the organization, meets deadlines and works under pressure
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to focus on details and produce an accurate work product
- Proficient in Excel, Word, File Maker Pro and PowerPoint
- Experience working with environmental and/or government relations matters preferred
- General office management experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin Moore - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...