"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Providing high level administrative assistance for an individual in an executive leadership role, you will be a part of the University's commitment to improving the health of our future. Multiple opportunities exist!
You may be responsible for the following:
- Composing correspondence, reports, presentations and manuscripts.
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars, travel itineraries, and coordination related arrangements.
- Ensuring smooth communication and coordination with internal and external groups.
- Monitoring and assisting with tracking of budgets and expenditures.
- Screening calls and directing visitors.
- Prioritizing meetings, mail, etc.
- Resolving complex inquiries.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
BY APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR MULTIPLE OPENINGS: NO OPENINGS AT THIS TIME FOR SR. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
Executive Assistant requirements:
- High School diploma/equivalent
- At least 7 years related experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Word
- Type 60 wpm preferred, not required
- Some positions may require proficiency in other MS software (MS Excel, MS Access, and/or MS PowerPoint).
Sr. Executive Assistant position requires at least 10 years related experience.
*Some positions prefer Bilingual (English/Spanish) etc. skills. If you possess this skill, please be sure to notate this on your application.
* Some positions prefer experience in PeopleSoft, please be sure to notate this on your application.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 16 months ago