"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Providing high level administrative assistance for an individual in an executive leadership role, you will be a part of the University's commitment to improving the health of our future. Multiple opportunities exist!
You may be responsible for the following:
- Composing correspondence, reports, presentations and manuscripts.
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars, travel itineraries, and coordination related arrangements.
- Ensuring smooth communication and coordination with internal and external groups.
- Monitoring and assisting with tracking of budgets and expenditures.
- Screening calls and directing visitors.
- Prioritizing meetings, mail, etc.
- Resolving complex inquiries.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
BY APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR MULTIPLE OPENINGS: NO OPENINGS AT THIS TIME FOR SR. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
Executive Assistant requirements:
- High School diploma/equivalent
- At least 7 years related experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Word
- Type 60 wpm preferred, not required
- Some positions may require proficiency in other MS software (MS Excel, MS Access, and/or MS PowerPoint).
Sr. Executive Assistant position requires at least 10 years related experience.
*Some positions prefer Bilingual (English/Spanish) etc. skills. If you possess this skill, please be sure to notate this on your application.
* Some positions prefer experience in PeopleSoft, please be sure to notate this on your application.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...