Fragomen is the largest law firm in the world dedicated to corporate immigration, and is recognized as the leading global immigration services provider. For over 60 years, Fragomen has served the immigration needs of clients ranging from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations. We have 44 offices in 18 countries worldwide, supported by more than 2,100 immigration professionals and staff--including more than 300 attorneys, solicitors, or comparable immigration professionals. These resources allow us to provide strategic and effective immigration solutions in over 170 countries around the globe.
Fragomen Process Standards and Practice (PSP) is a global corporate group with staff in offices around the world. PSP requires an Executive Assistant/ Team Support Specialist who will provide a high level of technical and administrative support to the global team, including production of visual documentation, process flows and other graphics. The role will also include data management, including the PSP document library. The PSP Team Support Specialist will report to the Partner responsible for leading the PSP group.
- Visual Documentation: Work with PSP team members to produce visual documentation, including process flows, organizational diagrams and project plans in Visio and PowerPoint
- Document Library
- Manage PSP document library
- Maintain centralized storage of documentation collected from legal teams
- Data Management
- Organize meeting notes and interviews into action plans and for scheduling assignments
- Compile user guides for business applications
- Compile data and project materials from multiple team members working on various pieces of larger projects
- Coordinate meetings, calls and team member schedules
- Make travel arrangements as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Substantial experience with PowerPoint, Visio and other visual communication programs
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, Excel, MS Project
- Experience with document management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- 5+ years professional experience, preferably in an administrative role
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy - 14 months ago
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Fragomen Global Immigration Services, LLC, and Fragomen Global LLP, (collectively known as...