Under regular supervision, this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President / General Manager. Duties include reading and routing mail; composing correspondence from verbal directions and knowledge of company policies and procedures; answering phone and properly routing calls and messages; scheduling appointments; maintaining calendars; preparing presentations. Establishing key relationships with team, corporate, distribution and office partners.
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file correspondence to be answered by executive.
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction, or from knowledge of company policy or procedures.
- Assists executive in some administrative details, usually of a confidential nature.
- Composes and types routine correspondence. Files correspondence and other records.
- Answers phones and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Schedules appointments and arranges all travel for executive. Organizes company events and meetings.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations for various projects.
- Maintains calendar of events key to the region (production, staff meetings, etc) Prepares cash/barter program and other invoices and submits to Accounts Payable.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies. Writes copy for e-alert promotions.
- Coordinates season tickets and parking passes. Maintains ticket logs. Administers forms for HR functions.
- Services as the primary liaison with the building contacts and works with them on procedures, requests etc. Often times acts as Office manager
News Corporation - 18 months ago
This News is heard, seen, and read all over the globe. The world's #2 media conglomerate (behind Walt Disney), News Corporation (or...