Non-Profit Community Clinic in Auburn, CA is currenlty seeking an Executive Assistant.
Note: To be considered, please submit resume along with a cover letter within your email and your salary history. Please reference the Executive Assistant on the subject line of your email
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Team. Coordinate a wide variety of projects, activities and/or events for the executive staff (board agenda, meetings, receptions, luncheons, workshops, travel/accommodations, etc.). Assist the CEO with special projects.
1. Bachelor's degree with executive administrative support experience or a minimum of five (5) years executive administrative experience.
2. Advance level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience with Outlook.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills with extensive communication experience in organizational and client relationships.
4. Experience in scheduling, travel arrangements, report writing, logistics, and process improvements.
5. Possess a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
6. Excellent grammatical, editing and proof-reading skills.
7. Highly organized, accurate, efficient and have a high attention to detail.
8. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities.
9. Communicates with respect. Adjusts communication to level of audience.
10. Understands authority and who needs to be involved in decision making; seeks appropriate approvals.
11. Ability to work effectively with a variety of different people and at all levels in the organization.
12. Remains calm and resourceful under pressure.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLU:
1. Ensure confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information at the executive level.
2. Take phone messages and confirm appointments for the Chief Executive Officer; remind Chief Executive Officer of such obligations, and briefs her/him on new situations that arise.
3. In the absence of the Chief Executive Officer, review incoming communications and route them to the Chief Operations Officer and inform the Chief Executive Officer of the items that need action.
4. Schedule travel arrangements for the CEO and others.
5. Prepare Administrative correspondence as directed.
6. Maintain Administrative files.
7. Provide support for Executive Committee meetings.
8. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee and other meetings.
9. Attend meetings to record minutes as needed.
10. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
11. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
12. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
13. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
14. Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records and management systems.
15. Conduct research, compile data, and prepare documents and presentations for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and board of directors.
16. Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and board of directors.
17. Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures.
18. Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
19. Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
20. Manage regular updates of company website.
21. Other duties as assigned by Chief Executive Officer.
TO apply, please include your cover letter indicating your salary requirement with your resume.
To learn more about Chapa-de, visit www.Chapa-de.org.
*Preference in hiring is given to qualified Native Americans in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, US Code, Section 472 and 473). Applicants claiming Indian Preference must submit verification of Indian certified by tribe of affiliation or other acceptable documentation of Indian heritage.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE
The job duties, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or work environment change.