Project Coordinator– |
Chief Medical Information Officer (CMIO)
Project Coordinator to work with our fast paced, fast growing and ever changing team. If you are drawn to working with smart, energetic and engaged people this could be the role for you. The role is often demanding but also fun and interesting. It’s the type of role where you could be scheduling complex meetings and travel for our Chief Medical Information Officer one minute and helping to schedule a team pizza party the next. In short, you won’t be bored! The major job responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage all logistical support for the Chief Medical Information Officer (CMIO): maintain calendar, schedule staff meetings, coordinate other meetings with internal and external groups, reserve conference rooms, prepare agendas, record/distribute notes (as necessary), coordinate travel arrangements, plan onsite and offsite team events, manage all logistics for leadership development sessions, process invoices, and prepare expense reports
- Create, prepare for distribution (including extensive proofing), and distribute internal and external correspondence, memos and other documents and manage incoming correspondence and documents as needed (sorting, filing)
- Support the direct reports of the CMIO including: preparing and updating presentations, compiling monthly reports, scheduling meetings and coordinating travel. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel experience is required.
- Independently manage assignments, including secondary research projects.
- Act as the personal representative of the CMIO to all internal and external parties, promoting their reputation and success by acting as a model athenista (emotionally intelligent, dedicated, passionate, intellectually curious, fun, etc.)
- Provide backup reception coverage at the reception desk on a rotational basis.
- Other Duties – Other duties as assigned by the CMIO and his direct reports.
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services.
- Bachelors degree, or 1-3 years related experience;
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills (particularly listening and speaking);
- Willing/excited to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly expanding company;
- Maniacal attention to detail;
- Strong computer literacy and/or the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically;
- Ability to independently manage many tasks at a time;
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various assigned projects;
athenahealth, Inc. - 17 months ago
athenahealth knows that managing physician practices can result in a splitting headache, especially when patients are late paying bills or...