Financial Services Organization - Tax - Bussiness Tax Services - Senior Accountant (Hong Kong)
CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Ernst & Young's Financial Services (FS) Tax practice provides tax advisory, transactions and compliance services to a variety of clients in the FS market ranging from some of the world's largest multinational institutions, corporations and funds.
As a Business Tax Services Senior, you'll make technical contributions to business tax compliance and advisory engagements. You'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You may participate in preparing or reviewing income tax returns for organizations in the FS market; preparing estimated tax liabilities to assist the client in meeting its tax payment obligations; and assisting in tax advisory engagements. Working with supervision, you'll contribute to presenting our work and its findings to the client. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. Working closely with colleagues, you'll determine whether the work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management guidelines.
As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture, coaching and counseling junior team members to help them develop.
- Participate in business tax compliance and tax advisory engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the Business Tax Services team and across other service lines
A bachelor's degree in accounting, actuarial science, business, finance or a related field (MBA, Masters of Tax and LLM a plus) with strong academic credentials
Relevant corporate tax experience gained from the financial industry or public accounting firm is desirable
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one
- Strong negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges
- Team player with ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Why should I work for Ernst & Young's Business Tax Services?
Modern tax regulations are highly complex and dynamic. As one of our Business Tax Services professionals, you'll help clients meet the increasing and ever more complex demand for tax compliance, reporting and advisory services within organizations. Working as part of a diverse global team, you'll gain the technical knowledge you need to assist clients with demands across the tax life-cycle. You'll also gain valuable wide-ranging experiences across industries. We'll help you develop the skills you need for a successful career; support and encourage you to become a recognized leader in the tax profession.
Ernst & Young - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...