High school diploma or equivalent is required
The Executive Assistant – Planning, Marketing & Communications supervises one staff member that provides the administrative services support in the Planning, Marketing & Communications department. Provides support for the Vice President of Strategic Planning and Marketing; including meeting and project support, administrative assistance on budgets and contracts, inventory and database management, archiving process and management, management of process and procedures, and electronic folder management. S/he must have the human relation skills and judgment to deal with confidential and media related issues. Must possess the ability to self motivate, work independently and function well as a team member. Demonstrates superior attention to detail and the ability to plan and coordinate multiple deadlines. S/he may need to work occasional evenings or weekend days.
1. Provides office supervision and VP assistance:
· Supervises one office staff member who provides receptionist, clerical, and support duties to the Planning, Marketing and Communications team members. This includes interviewing, selection, training, performance management, performance appraisal, etc.
· Provides complex management for Vice President of Strategic Planning and Marketing by performing a variety of recurring and special projects, which may include but are not limited to, budget preparation and monitoring, special functions coordination, PowerPoint presentation development and meeting management.
· Oversees timely completion of special projects.
2. Special Events Coordination:
· Works with the Marketing Communications Director to coordinate the planning and implementation of health fairs/expos, special events and Mendy visits.
· Plans and executes events with superior customer service to participants and volunteers – represents John C. Lincoln Health Network in a positive manner. Works with staff and volunteers to ensure all deadlines are met and tasks are completed.
· Develops a plan for staff and volunteer engagement in events as appropriate. Prepares materials and provides training regarding responsibilities.
· Supervises, sets up and tears down events.
3. Performs a full range of clerical and administrative support services for department staff and management.
· Performs as executive assistance for the Vice President of Strategic Planning and Marketing. Support may include, but is not limited to: maintaining individual and department calendars; preparing correspondence; filing; meeting coordination; record keeping; office machine maintenance; securing travel arrangements and record keeping. Duties will be performed within established timeframes.
· Coordinates meetings including agendas, minutes, handouts and supplies.
· Develops charts, graphs, tracking systems, and PowerPoint presentations.
4. Provides administrative support for invoice processing and purchase order processing.
· Assigns appropriate cost centers.
· Processes invoices and purchase orders.
· Researches and resolves GLAR/MDOR discrepancies.
· Develops/maintains spreadsheets for report generation/tracking.
· Maintains accurate filing system.
5. Provides database management.
· Insures a variety of Excel databases are current and maintained; insures database structure enables necessary reporting; develops accurate and complete reports for analysis and evaluation.
· Maintains data resources needed by department at large, including but not limited to, common directory files/folders and publication archives.
· High School diploma or Equivalent
· 3-5 years office administration
John C. Lincoln Health Network - 21 months ago
John C. Lincoln Health Network is an acclaimed health system that includes two hospitals, physician practices, community outreach programs...