This is an extremely fast-paced startup opportunity in San Francisco (SoMa) for a unique hybrid professional who is a very smart, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, people-helping professional. No task should be too small, or too big. You take pride in seeing an office run smoothly, and reducing the stress of the CEO.
You will be part executive assistant, part personal assistant, part receptionist, part project manager, part event planner, part facilities management, and part whatever-you-proactively-decide-to-be.
We are seeking someone detail-oriented AND creative. You should enjoy working with different personalities, and know how to prioritize a multitude of tasks and demands.
LiveRamp makes your offline customer data actionable in online marketing.
We're the only company focused solely on bringing your offline data online (including purchase history, direct mail, email campaigns, loyalty, and CRM). That's all we do. And we work seamlessly with leading online ad networks and platforms.
LiveRamp has a seasoned startup leadership team with successful entrepreneurial track records. You will learn what it takes to build a company while streamlining their efforts.
We are careful to build and maintain a great company culture with typical startup perks, brilliant colleagues, and strongly fostered mutual respect. We are collaborative and supportive of one another because that makes work fun, and unleashes our professional passion to identify and build great solutions.
Crucial to this role:
Confidentiality: You will be exposed to proprietary information, IP, market secrets, personnel issues, private issues, etc. You must be highly trustworthy and audience-sensitive.
Proactivity: Lots of people can check off tasks on a list, but can you anticipate issues before they snowball? Can you discover and introduce new efficiencies? Can you plan for the curve balls that might be coming your or our CEO's way? Do you like to dream up better ways to do things? Can you evangelize change?
Time and stress management: Roll with a sense of humor and expediency as your colleagues flock around you with conflicting demands. You should be naturally tenacious and driven.
Long hours: We're not going to lie – this is a lot of work. Working at a fast-growing start-up means longer hours than working at a big corporation or a venture capital firm. Expectations of this person are very high.
Skills and background sought:
What have we left out? We are hoping you will tell us!
- Prior experience being an EA to fast-moving executive.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- You are super smart and everyone you know comments on how quickly you figure things out. (And you're confident in taking on new tasks even when you have no experience in that area.)
- Your email is at inbox zero by the end of every day.
- Even though you are a rock star, it is not below you to take out the trash, pick up flowers, get the dry cleaning, help find a nanny, or do personal tasks for people.
- You're intensively driven and proactive.
- You can easily handle stress and you are unflappable.
- You're a planner. You enjoy figuring stuff out and you are smart technically.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial passion and startup interest.
We are looking for top talent and will compensate you accordingly.
We enjoy medical / dental / vision benefits; catered lunches at least twice weekly; 401k; stock options.
We additionally enjoy many startup perks such as: onsite yoga, stocked refrigerators, summer camping trip, games, and more.
LiveRamp is the leading data onboarder, empowering marketers to use their customer database in their choice of online advertising platforms...