Our client, the managing partner of a prestigious boutique law firm, is seeking a well-educated professional to provide executive level and personal administrative support. This individual will handle both business and personal matters, along with monitoring financial investment portfolio. There will be extensive interaction with clients, other attorneys and partners, and for that reason, the position requires outstanding written and oral communication skills. The EA/PA will handle scheduling, coordination of meetings, correspondence, billing and other responsibilities. Approximately 25% of the time will focus on personal needs and will involve scheduling personal travel, coordinating household activities, and handling check writing (utilizing Quicken). The ability to handle highly confidential matters is essential for success in this role. Only those with an extremely polished image and attitude will be considered. Please read requirements before applying.
Salary is $65,000-$75,000 plus bonus and great company benefits!
- A four year college degree
- 5+ years’ experience supporting a top level Attorney, Executive, CEO, President, Chairman of the Board
- Outstanding communication skills, in order to interact intelligently with clients and other attorneys and partners
- Outstanding computer skills (MS Office), Quicken
- Previous experience working in a law firm or private investment firm is ideal, but not required
Candidates with ties to the Michigan area are preferred.
Send resume in a Word format attachment to:
Monster - 13 months ago
Harper Associates is a personnel placement firm which was established in 1968. Both executive search and contingency placement assignments...