(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
This is a unique position in that it is not a traditional Executive Assistant role. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the terminology and tasks associated with the Finance department of a publicly traded company. The candidate will perform top level administrative duties in support of the CFO, including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointments, managing an ever-changing business Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules. The candidate will have to liaise with the Director of Reporting & Compliance in order to fulfill the Company’s SEC reporting duties as well as maintain and report on the status of the Company’s Stock Option Program. The candidate will also perform administrative tasks for the VP of Investor Relations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Stock Option Administration
- Maintain Stock Option Databases
- Reconcile/Review monthly reports with VP of Finance & Director, Reporting & Compliance
- Maintain relationship with stock transfer agent and stock option broker personnel.
- Assist with stockholder related matters, i.e., Dividend distribution
- Assist with SEC filings and related documentation, i.e. blackout notices, 10b5-1 plans, questionnaires
- Assist with Quarterly Earnings Release and related tasks
Finance & Accounting
- IRS Form 1099 upload & filing of information to 1099 Pro & distribution of forms to participants
- IRS Form 3921 upload & filing of information to 1099 Pro & distribution to participants of ISO exercises
- Issue Finance POs via Expandable
- Board Minutes – keep binder minutes and approvals, compile & send out Board material
- Set up conference calls.
- Notary duties
- Send out and receive donation requests
- Collect proper documentation for donation requests, log and distribute requests accordingly
- Assist with Investor Day, Bus Tour logistics, registration of Healthcare Conferences
- Utilize ThomsonOne website portal to update analyst contacts, distribute blast emails
- Mail out PR materials as required
Cercacor (LABS) Stock Option Administration
- Maintain stock options database with information received from Cercacor office management and/or Board Meeting approvals. (Quarterly)
- Provide Notary Services for patent applications (as needed)
Foundation for Ethics/Patient Safety Foundation/Patient Safety Movement Coalition
- Liaise with Foundation Administrators and Company Management
- Print out Foundation for Ethics weekly balance report
Reconcile credit card
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years supporting CFO or VP, Finance
- Should be very strong with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio (a plus))
- Experience with Stock Options
- Experience with Public Company Filings
- Familiar with full version of Adobe Acrobat
- Expandable or other Purchase Order software generator
- Cloud based programs and ftp file exchange sites to upload/download data from cloud sites (as necessary)
- 1099 Pro – or 1099 Tax Filing software
- Notary Public Commission
Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
This job reports to:
Jobs reporting to this job:
- CFO of Finance (primary)
- Director of Reporting and Compliance
- VP, Investor Relations
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 30+ days ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...