The Executive Assistant is a key member of the Starkey Hearing Foundation, playing a critical administrative role in support of the Senior Executive Director and the foundation’s overall operations in the LA office.
- A non-profit organization working towards a greater good
- Fast paced and high volume
- Our success has as much to do with attitude as aptitude—what’s in our hearts, not just our heads
- Support the Senior Executive Director by providing day-to-day administrative and organizational support, calendar management, travel coordination, file maintenance, assisting with internal and external communications, and working on special projects as they relate to the Foundation.
You will need:
- 4+ year’s prior experience at the Administrative or Executive Assistant level.
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experienced in learning and mastering new software programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in an environment requiring diplomacy and good judgment in managing interactions with individuals at all levels inside and outside an organization.
- Ability to work with ambiguity, works well under pressure and anticipates next steps.
- A BIG heart!
William F. Austin founded Starkey Hearing Foundation in 1984 with the premise: "Alone we can't do much, but together we can change the world." At this year's Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Annual Meeting, he reported on the So the World May Hear Commitment to Action: to give one million people hearing aids this decade to restore the gift of hearing, and to make a difference in people's lives in new ways:
Our reward is in the faces and smiles of each person as we help them hear again. We truly live through what we give.
Starkey Hearing Foundation's national programs and global missions add up to something larger: a movement that enables the world to hear, one by one and community by community. A movement that teaches. And one that believes hearing is the answer to many of the world's most intractable problems: isolation, poverty, and illiteracy.
Starkey Hearing Technologies - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...