Ralph Wilson Stadium has been the home of the Buffalo Bills for over 30 years. This facility holds approximately 73,000 guests with 142 Luxury Suites and 8 Club areas. Sportservice currently operates Fine Dining, Premium Seating, Suites, Catering, Concessions, and Merchandise for this venue and for Bills Training facility. Projected revenues of this account are approximately $12 million.
The successful candidate will coordinate and control total function of the kitchen pertaining to food production and quality assurance. Specifically:
• Creating catering packages and daily specials all while striving for creativity and quality in presentation.
• Implement and administer operational procedures relating to food preparation, portion control, recipe development, menu rotation and food presentation.
• Coordinate and actively participate in event operations ensuring quality and consistency.
• Maintains financial responsibility for the menu mix.
• Create tracking systems to monitor food and labor costs, recommending cost control improvement opportunities.
• Ensure safe and sanitary work environment. Ensure staff is ServSafe Certified.
• Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
• Hires, trains, coaches, motivates and disciplines staff as needed.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Associates Degree, Bachelors preferred, and a minimum of 5 years of culinary experience, and previous supervisory experience is required. Previous Executive Chef experience preferred.
• Familiar with purchasing and sanitation procedures, as well as the ability to teach basic knife skills and cooking techniques.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Extensive knowledge & skills with various computer programs for SMS compliance, ordering, food cost analysis, and recipe cards.
• ServSafe Certification, ACF Certification levels CC, CSC, CCC or CEC helpful.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs...