This position exists to provide project consultation, problem analysis, and resolution on issues of limited scope under general supervision of a senior executive. The incumbent works with the executive to stage meetings, priorities, and activities. The incumbent represents and acts on behalf of executive when directed. May manage support staff.
• Provides consultation and analysis to a senior executive
• Identifies, structures and scopes issues, identifying component parts and root causes
• Recommends the most effective means of solving the issues
• Facilitates committees and task forces
• Delivers high quality results on time
• Acts as a communication liaison between the office and direct reports
• Represents the executive's point of view and makes decisions on behalf when directed
• Prepares presentations for the executive as well as papers and public statements
• Develops and monitors the office budget
• Administers human resources initiatives, including compensation and executive or employee searches, and works with HR Consultants to facilitate resolution of any problems
• May manage support staff
• Three (3) or more years of work experience in consulting, operations or project management.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other related field.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
• Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, presentation and project management skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare industry trends or hospital/HMO/Medical offices operations.
• Effective collaborator with KP leaders.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and political astuteness. Ability to adapt to changing priorities in managing a range of projects.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Master's preferred, in finance, business, health care or public administration.
Kaiser Permanente - 17 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...