About the Job
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of State and
Federal Regulations, Fiscal Compliance, and effective
communication skills and demonstrated leadership
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and
direct the facility's programs and operations.
- Develop and maintain written policies and
- Assist department directors in the development and
implementation of performance evaluations.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent
department directors, supervisors, consultants and
- Work closely with Director of Nursing, to ensure
strong patient care and satisfaction throughout the
- Minimum of two years experience as nursing facility
administrator or Executive Director.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced Medicare setting
- Prior experience in union setting greatly preferred.
- A solid and demonstrated knowledge of the Long Term
Care industry and a history of financial success as
well as superior survey results.
- A current Nursing Home Administrator’s license.
CareOne - 12 months ago