Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, the largest independent retail mortgage company in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and superior customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,400 employees in 148 offices nationwide. Our company is the 10th largest overall retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Executive Director to oversee The Guaranteed Rate Foundation.
The Guaranteed Rate Foundation :
The Guaranteed Rate Foundation was established with one simple objective: Impact the lives of employees and their families in times of need in a meaningful and positive way. Set up as a non-profit corporation, the Guaranteed Rate Foundation was established to provide assistance to employees and their families during times of unforeseen hardship. Based upon the generosity of Guaranteed Rate, Inc. employees, the Foundation has grown by leaps and bounds since its’ founding and we look forward to welcoming an Executive Director who can foster and sustain its continued success.
· Assure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
· Promote active and broad participation by volunteers/employees in all areas of the Foundations’ work.
· Publicize the activities of the organization, its programs, goals and successes.
· Maintain contact with those requesting assistance and manage the flow of information between those requesting assistance and the Foundations’ Board of Directors.
· Grow the Foundations’ base of donors as well as recipients of assistance.
· Implement the strategic goals and objectives of the organization
· At least 5 years of experience in business or nonprofit operational and financial management
· Exceptional organization and time management skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills