This position is responsible for the successful overall coordination and direction of all rooms and public space cleaning, janitorial related maintenance and laundry services related to the hotel property.
Position location: Vee Quiva Casino Hotel
Closing Date: 3/5/2013
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates degree in business/management/hospitality preferred.
- Three (3) years of hotel housekeeping supervisory/management experience.
- Knowledge of and skill in professional hotel housekeeping techniques and application
- Knowledge and comprehension of Material Safety Data Sheets
- Knowledge of OSHA required housekeeping safety practices
- Must possess strong attention to detail, excellent customer services skills, strong organizational skills, telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum sueprvision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of patrons, employees and fellow staff members.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 75 pounds
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
Gila River Casinos - 12 months ago