Learn the ad business from the head of our agency. As the Executive Intern you will provide support to the company's CEO across a variety of functions, including account planning, account service, public relations and new business. The Executive Intern is expected to understand Tocquigny’s overarching business goals and practices, and be able to meet multiple project deadlines with quality work. You will be part of the Tocquigny team and gain hands-on, 360° experience at a leading interactive advertising agency. This position includes a wide variety of tasks, making your time here dynamic and exciting. Apply now and learn from the best.
- Must be a junior, senior or graduate student
- Comprehensive and actionable knowledge of traditional and emerging marketing communication tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Shows initiative in taking on new tasks and projects
- Fluent in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Will verify and complete documentation if course credit is desired for internship.
Resumes due by March 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM. All resumes submitted after the deadline will be considered for the (Fall, 2003) Internship.
Jared, Account Services Intern, Winter 2009-10
"I really enjoy the opportunity to work on many different types of projects and get completely involved with them. I also find it very informative and rewarding to work closely with a client from the conception of a project to its final product."
Send Resume »
Tocquigny - 24 months ago
As part agency and part measurement consultancy, Tocquigny helps blue chip companies increase the predictability of marketing success and...