Our mission is simple: Make friends, not ads. ™
Great brands don’t just have great sales. They have friends. Friends shop without a coupon. Friends see past what’s temporarily in style. Friends are with you for years, not just a quarter. That’s why we believe: The brand with the most friends wins.
This mindset drives all our ideas. It’s how we helped Corona surpass Heineken as the number one imported beer, catapulted CareerBuilder.com past Monster.com, created a pop-culture phenomenon with a fresh take on pharmaceutical advertising for Rozerem, launched Porsche’s first-ever, highly-successful, four-door sports car – the Panamera, took Crocs from fading fad to a 26% sales increase in less than nine months, and helped Heinz roll out the most successful product launch in its history—Steam n’ Mash.
And it’s driven our own growth. C-K is the second largest independent agency in the U.S., with 500 employees and a $1 billion in billings. An Advertising Age “Agency to Watch” three of the last four years, C-K has grown by more than 50 percent since 2005.
We’re built without silos or profit centers or competing interests. Without turf battles, we’re able to rethink the idea of the “team” and even the “creative team” to truly tap into an ever-expanding range of disciplines, from public relations to CRM to analytics—whatever it takes to create compelling brand experiences. Whatever it takes to make friends.
We are currently looking for a creatively driven Executive Producer that has a passion for working on automotive and alcohol accounts. The ideal candidate will have previously worked closely with an ECD and Executive Director of Production Operations and Services, and is able to demonstrate how they were directly involved with the production of international award-winning work.
- Accountable for ensuring client satisfaction while making sure work is on strategy, on time and on budget
- Financially responsible for all costs
- Supervises bidding to obtain competitive pricing/scheduling and oversees the creation of formal estimates
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability
- Attends briefings and collaborates with departments to create/revise scope of work
- Awards jobs and schedules shoots upon client approval of formal estimate
- Attends shoots
- Must have extensive technical knowledge of broadcast/motion production
- Must be able to develop/maintain solid relationships with outside vendors
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a solid rolodex
Cramer-Krasselt - 13 months ago