EXECUTIVE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Executive Support Technician is a "hands-on" position responsible for providing technical support for WMG executives. The position requires a high level of customer service oriented technical support. Responsibilities include ensuring day-to-day software and hardware problem resolution, 24x7.
Specifically the Executive Support Technician’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day software and hardware problem solving
- Transportation, installation and configuration of all End User Computing (EUC) equipment, including but not limited to laptops, desktops, monitors, printers and mobile devices such as Blackberries or tablet devices on a regular basis.
- Set up and support video conference calls and meetings using integrated multimedia equipment
- Home Support which includes setting up all standard EUC equipment in addition to cable modems, wireless routers and other networked devices as required.
- Install and set up new hire EUC equipment and manage moves
- Liaison with 3 rd party vendors to ensure proper issue resolutions
- Coordinate support with Tier 3 support partners to ensure a seamless support experience for WMG Executives.
- Self-starter with exceptional problem solving skills who can resolve complex problems and implement solutions without guidance.
- A high level working knowledge of multiple complex software packages, hardware platforms, and network architectures.
- Focus on maintaining executive personnel's PCs, printers, telephones, cell phones, and peripherals on a 24x7 basis while maintaining a professional attitude and appearance that reflects positively on the organization.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 +years experience supporting pc hardware and software.
- 2+ years MS Office suite
- 1+ years experience working with multimedia equipment hardware and software including its integration with video conference equipment
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting video conference calls
- Experience with PDA's and cell phones
- Experience with setting up equipment to work with cable modems, ISDN and DSL connections as well as setting up a peer to peer network and small home wireless network
- High level of customer service dealing directly with senior executives on a daily basis
Licenses and Certifications:
- A+ Certification a plus
- Microsoft Certified Professional a plus
Warner Music Group
- 2 years ago - save job