Job Title: Executive, Sales - Pyxis Dispensing Solutions
Job Family Group (Function): Direct Sales
Job Family: Business Development-Med Systems
Life-changers Work Here
Carefusion Life-changers find innovative ways to improve our customer's ability to provide healthcare to their patients. One way is our search for bold and inspired employees across the globe. Are you ready to change lives? Join our 15,000 employees to help clinicians solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges. Visit with some of our Life-changers here! www.youtube.com/carefusion
Job Family Summary
- Business Development-Medical Systems is responsible for driving sales and services to new hospitals and large health systems.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key decision makers that lead to future business opportunities.
- Expands existing accounts by selling new product offerings and/or extending relationships into new areas within a hospital or health system.
- Involved in the sale of house-wide hardware and/or software systems, networks & interfaces.
- Buying process is a complex and cross-functional sale with executive sponsorship and board approval.
- Sales cycle is typically 18 - 24 months and call point is executive level.
- Ideal candidate has 8 years selling complex, strategic healthcare IT solutions.
- Experience calling on large health systems is required.
- Ability to cold- call, network and use sources (HIMSS, etc) to find new opportunities where Pyxis currently is not present.
- Be able to talk at an executive level of the hospital about solutions that Pyxis Dispensing, Pyxis Perioperative Solutions and Pyxis Point of Care offers that align with the hospitals objectives.
- Ability to discuss medication work flow from pharmacy to bedside.
- A proven ability to drive deals through the sales process to achieve a quarterly number.
- Ability to sell an enterprise level solution for medication and supply technologies
- Territory to consist of: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia & Western Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years healthcare sales experience
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Proven product knowledge in business area