At R/GA, Experience Designers are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the strategy, conception and design of groundbreaking multi-context platforms like Nike Plus, Nokia Vine, and NikeiD. We are seeking Experience Designers of all levels who have experience connecting customers and brands through intuitive interfaces and trans-formative brand experiences. Preference will be given to people who demonstrate a combination of strategic, conceptual and design chops.
Responsibilities for Experience Designers include:
- Participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences
- Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
- Create concept models, user interface sketches, and detailed schematics.
- Work closely with fellow creatives and developers to ensure the solidity of design systems
- - At least 1+ years experience in an Experience Design role
- - A solid understanding and demonstration of user centered design principles
- - A good understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies
- - Able to develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems
- - Able to collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- - In possession of excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and analytical skills
- - Must be organized and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- - Can work with grace under pressure
- - Possess a keen interest in at least one of the following domains; product design, commerce, mobile, branding, retail, and social media a plus
R/GA - 24 months ago