AAA Heating and Cooling Specialist have been in business since 1979 and have been under the same family owned management since 1985. We are the leading experts in Heating and Cooling with an emphasis on energy efficiency. We perform the highest level of service and quality workmanship for our customers. Our goal is to establish long lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and by gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of our company.
We are looking for an Experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our team. You should have at least a minimum of 3 – 4 years experience, have the drive to go beyond just service, and understand that our customers are high priority. Our fast growing company offers competitive wages and benefits for the service technician that wants to go beyond just repairing equipment.
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
Work start and end time: 7AM-6PM, some evening and weekends as needed.
Pay Scale: $20.00 - $25.00/hour DOE + Commission + Benefits (Potential Earnings: $60,000 - $95,000)
Position Summary: To provide maintenanceand repairs on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience
Keywords: Service Technician, HVAC Service Technician, HVAC, Commercial Service Technician, technician, service technician, service, hvac, experienced tech, experienced hvac technician
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.