You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Long Beach BMW, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Internet Sales Purpose
- Responds to Internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet sales.
Internet Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checks email frequently and responds to inquires immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Handles all Internet sales inquires personally.
- Coordinates Internet promptions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Ensures that the Web site address is prominently displayed throughout the dealership; e.g., on business cards, flyers, pens, and all dealership advertising.
- Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
- Works with webmaster to update the Web site frequently to attract new and repeat visitors.
- Takes photos of dealership inventory for use on the dealership site.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Internet Sales Qualifications:
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Long Beach BMW. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Long Beach BMW difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- Current or previous BMW sales experience required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- BMW sales experience preferred
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job