Piper Jaffray is currently seeking an experienced Investment Banking Analyst for our Health Care team in our Minneapolis, MN office. Our Analysts work closely with senior bankers to make a real impact on our clients’ businesses through involvement in all facets of investment banking activities including equity and debt offerings, valuations, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and strategic advisory work. On a day-to-day basis our analysts:
Our environment is collaborative, demanding, fast-paced and entrepreneurial. Our clients are extraordinarily dynamic and our people have what it takes to excel.
- Create financial models
- Conduct financial valuations
- Create and maintain industry-specific business development books
- Conduct industry- and company-specific research
- Interact with clients and senior bankers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, mathematics or economics is required.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the financial industry or in a finance-related role is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- The ability to create innovative solutions, articulate complex ideas and adapt to a rapidly changing environment is essential.
- Analysts must be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects.
Piper Jaffray is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Piper Jaffray provides a range of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advice, financing, industry...