This position will:|
parallel racks, HVAC units and refrigerated cases and coils
- Perform service to the stores refrigeration system, consisting of single air cooled units, to remote
- Need to be experience in all areas of refrigeration and HVAC maintenance
- Service the electronic control system and HVAC package units
- Trouble shooting of electrical components
- Ability to service fractional horsepower units to 150 ton units
handling equipment, automatic and non-automatic doors, front-end equipment and floor care
- Perform service for non-refrigerated equipment, including deli and bakery equipment, material
- Need to be experienced in both gas and electric powered equipment repair.
- Troubleshoot both gas and electric powered equipment. Need the ability to read wiring diagrams.
Essential Job Functions: This job function will require a mechanic to be responsible for all general and refrigeration service needs for 8 – 10 stores within a certain territory. Mechanic must troubleshoot and make repairs in a timely manner and communicate with store personnel as well as Facility management and Zone Service Supervisor. This mechanic will pull 24 / 7 duty as scheduled.
The associate must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Some of the Competencies/Skills required to successfully perform this position are:
Building Strategic Working Relationships - Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Building Trust - Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
Customer Focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
Inclusion – Appreciating and leveraging the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all individuals. Working effectively with individuals of diverse style, ability, and motivation for a direct effect on business results.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Ability to organize and prioritize
Ability to work with other teammates
Must have minimum 2 years experience in the field dealing with electrical, wiring, or any general equipment that could be applicable to a grocery store environment
Electrical experience needed
Overtime may be required at times
Ability to work a variety of schedules as required (including nights, weekends and holidays)
EPA (Class1 and Class2) certification a plus, though not an essential pre-requisite
Note: This job posting will expire on Wednesday, January 30, at 5:00pm EST.
It is the policy of The Kroger Co. to provide equal opportunity for all applicants for employment.
Kroger - 30+ days ago
The Kroger Co. is a retailer in the United States. The Company also manufactures and processes some of the food for sale in its supermarkets...