Perform reviews, assemble and prepare design modification packages
Develop models and design specifications of electrical systems
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
- B.S. in electrical engineering from an accredited university.
- Prior power system design experience, preferably at nuclear power plants.
- Experience in electrical codes, standards and criteria for power systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparation of electrical calculations is desired.
- ETAP experience is desired.
- A broad knowledge of industry and regulatory standards pertaining to the power industry, a plus.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Good writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in teams.
Enercon Services Inc - 17 months ago