Reporting to the Energy Group Manager, this Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for generating increased sales opportunities.
- Previous lighting or energy experience will be a key in connecting with customers
- Grow sales and gross margin within your assigned territory and account base as well as develop new account opportunities
- Identify customer needs and utilize the appropriate company resources to meet them.
- Follow-up on existing orders, process all customer inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction through effective communication
- Embark on value based selling.
- Sell services and provide accurate information to the customer.
- Manage time properly, be well-planned.
- Work effectively with internal customers.
- Work within the policies and procedures of the company.
- Works with Sales/Branch manager to develop accurate annual Sales plans.
- Previous lighting or energy experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
Granite City Electric Supply Company - 5 months ago