Are you interested in the opportunity to work for one of upstate New York’s most respected and fastest growing companies? The Bonadio Group is not only upstate New York’s largest independent CPA and Financial Services firm, but it’s also the fastest growing firm in the area. If you’re looking to be a part of a winning team who believes in support, teamwork, excellence and opportunities for growth then you’ve come to the right spot. Our strategic business model and continued focus to always exceed client expectations has made Bonadio a nationally recognized firm, we’re a Top 100 CPA Firm and one of the Top 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, in the country!
We are currently seeking an experienced staff member to play a key role within the Health Care / Tax Exempt Team in the Albany Office. This individual will work closely with the HC/TE team to provide timely, accurate and reliable completion of client engagements, while ensuring delivery is consistent with principal/partner and client expectations.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Perform Healthcare/Tax Exempt audit and consulting projects.
· Ability to create and properly monitor engagement budgets.
· Recognize the opportunity of providing new and innovative services and demonstrates the ability to pursue such opportunities.
· Effective at retaining clients and development of new clients.
· Skilled at preparing complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues and proposals.
· Effectively identifies and pursues cross-selling opportunities with clients.
· Participates in, and thoroughly documents, the final review/evaluation process with staff.
· Ability to provide mentoring and leadership to junior staff.
· Ability to develop and sustain business relationships for the purpose of increasing the firm’s client base.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Delivering quality client service (internal staff/external clients) and value while establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
· Build a vision for the firm's long-term success and inspiring others toward that vision.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time management skills, including planning, organizing, and prioritizing
· Proficient in ProSystems Engagement; Microsoft Office inclusive of Outlook.
· 2-5 years of nonprofit or health care experience in a public accounting firm
· Minimum of Bachelors of Science in Accounting
· Current CPA designation
· This is a full-time opportunity located in Albany, New York
· Ability to work outside of normal business hours at peak client service delivery times
· Office hours are 8am - 5pm (summer hours 8-am – 5:30pm M-Th; 8am – 12pm Fri; ability to work additional hours during peak work periods including Saturdays is critical)
The Bonadio Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard