NYC based baby goods manufacturer and wholesaler is currently seeking a very experienced and
motivated individual to work as a strong wholesale leader; with a focus on wholesale co-ordination.
The candidate should have 5 years experience within customer service, QuickBooks and order
processing. Must be professional, punctual, mature and enthusiastic. The successful candidate will
be highly organized, resourceful, detailed oriented with a strong degree of accuracy, be eager to
improve, and ready to work in a dynamic, successful and fast growing firm. Dedication to the job will
be a key to success within the company. Verifiable references will be requested. We offer a friendly
work environment and medical benefits.
• Customer service, coordinate orders and shipments with third party warehouses.
• Answer the telephone; direct calls and take messages.
• Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, take orders
and address complaints.
• Perform shipping responsibilities (FedEx, UPS, DHL etc.)
• Keep customer updated about deliveries.
• Proficiently trouble-shoot issues with customers via email or telephone, quickly resolve issues.
• Offer accurate product information.
• Handle billing and collecting.
• Complete contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
• Open, sort and route incoming mail.
• Review, compile, sort, and file records and documents of office activities and business
• Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
• Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
• Monitor and direct the work of lower-level workers and interns.
• Maintaining inventory and address book in database systems.
• Preparing trade shows, logistic, schedule, registration and coordination.
• Managing logistic and customs process.
• Experience in wholesale mandatory
• Excellent verbal, written and networking skills with an emphasis on email correspondence.
• Strong Ability to deal with dead lines.
• Ability to multitask organize and prioritize job duties in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
• Flexibility, hard working attitude and team oriented as well as the ability to work independently
• Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks (a plus)
• Proficiency in Mac computer platform
• Responsible and proactive attitude
• Dependable and honest.
• Interest and experience in fashion is a plus
BarefootStudent.com - 23 months ago