Thriveworks is seeking a full-time web designer and internet marketer to join its team within the marketing department in our Lynchburg area based office.
This person will be involved in the creation and support of all of Thriveworks websites and other online marketing and communication efforts.
Thriveworks has a rigorous screening process for new employees. We look for outstanding achievements, above-average educational credentials and additional professional accolades. We spend time getting to know every potential team member, making sure they are a good fit for the Thriveworks model of practice and will fit within the greater Thriveworks community.
Education and Experience Required
Additional Skills Appreciated But Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Marketing, or related field: without degree, at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience designing and building sites on the WordPress CMS. We do require that you know how to use WordPress and WP Multisite.
- Skilled at using design software to produce elements for the web (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).
- Competent in editing code in a text editor: Coda, Espresso, etc. (You don’t need Dreamweaver to do the work for you).
- Experience with Internet Marketing – including principles of SEO (301 redirects, canonicalization, SEO Audits, ranking, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with reporting platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of and experience with PPC, Display Media, Constant Contact, and Social Media (Google Adwords Certification Preferred).
Competitive compensation. Benefits include health, dental, and 401-K retirement plans.
- Pay Per Click account management.
- Experience managing telephony systems.
- Experience with enterprise-level servers, and other hardware.
- You can handle your own at darts.
Want to Apply?
In an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, submit the following:
We are not looking for freelance or independent contractors
- Portfolio/examples of your work – A link to a website is preferred. NOTE: ANY WEBSITES SUBMITTED MUST REFLECT 80% OR MORE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WORK.
- Resumé and Cover Letter
- One thing you would change about our site: http://thriveworks.com