Tekni-Plex, Inc. a global, diversified manufacturer of packaging, products and materials has an immediate opening for an Extrusion Operator in Waco, TX.
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, the Extrusion Operator will support plant operations by performing job duties that constitute the production, inspection and packaging of products. The incumbent will ensure that safety, quality, productivity, cost control & customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest levels.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer a competitive compensation package that is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement as well as paid time off. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter and salary requirements to Timberlin Chatman at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Must have a high regards for safety.
- Three years experience working in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Must have a strong mechanical ability
- Experience working with hot tooling and/ or equipment, is a plus!
- Basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) (preferred).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong mathematical ability (i.e. measurements etc.)
- Able to work in a team orientated environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- No experience necessary, on the job training provided!!!!!!
Tekni-Plex, Inc. - 2 years ago