Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg is currently looking for a F&B Coutner Attendant/Cashier to join the team.
SUMMARY: Prepare and serve specialty coffee and quick serve food items for customers. Responsible for preparing grilled or fried foods. Maintain the cleanliness of working and dining area.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Stocking of all products, as needed, during shift and at end of shift.
- Operate cash register: take money or other tenders from customers and count back appropriate change. Count money in register before and after each shift and properly record closing transactions.
- Clean and sanitize working/ kitchen areas in outlets, both behind the line and in dining area.
- Assures that tables are bussed and maintains dining area by returning tables and chairs to proper locations, as needed.
- Assures that empty containers and rolling trash/cardboard dumpsters are taken to receiving dock, as needed. Monitors disposal of garbage and cardboard to respective dumpster at dock.
- Prepare and serve food to customers.
- Sells non-food merchandise and maintains display.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- High school diploma and/or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 12 months ago