Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Keystone – With three unbelievable mountains, tons of outdoor adventures, lodging and dining all in two unique villages, it’s clear that Keystone is the best place to experience the best of the Rocky Mountains. But what really sets us apart is our people; Keystone’s staff is friendly, engaging and has an eye for the little details that make a big difference. With a heart for guest service, our staff is what makes an Experience of a Lifetime possible for every guest that visits the resort.
Essential Job Functions and Qualifications
- Assists guests with food and beverage purchases at Point of Sale, embracing the Vail Resorts service culture of: Own it, Elevate it, Personalize it.
- Quick service speed cash handling, including accepting various forms of payment, coupons, discounts and making change correctly. Must balance till at end of shift, responsible for safe cash handling, knowledge of coupons and discounts and maintaining an accurate count.
- Responsible for stocking displays and general areas of food court, may require lifting cases and moving product inside and outside.
- Maintaining cleanliness of cashier area and general stocking and cleaning duties as assigned.
- Customer service and resolving issues and assisting guests with questions or issues.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Some outdoor work may be required, operating sales outside, stocking, snow removal, chair/table moving, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs required, full range of motion.
- Basic computer skills required, prior POS experience strongly preferred (Info Genesis)
- 3+ months work experience in any field required, F&B specific strongly preferred.
- ServSafe and TIPS certification preferred, training available upon hire.
- Fluent communication skills, written and spoken, in English required.
- Must provide own slip resistant shoes prior to first day in the outlet.
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts - 10 months ago
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...