This position is responsible for the coordination of a variety of preventative maintenance requests, which includes documentation, communication, and dispatching under minimal supervision. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining Facilities Database, assisting in preventative maintenance documentation development, vendor service ticket collection and organization, and all other data collection related to Utilities Management as required by both ISBOH and JCAHO. |
- Requires a high school diploma; GED; or equivalent.
- Requires experience typically gained through two years of related work experience in customer service.
- Requires the experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other software packages such as ARC software; Facility.
- Management software; Outlook; Bed Tracking software and all windows applications .
- Requires the ability to operate a personal computer using various types of word processing; spreadsheet and/or database software.
- Requires good communication; organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Requires the ability to read; write; and speak English at a level that allows the safe and efficient performance of the job.
- Requires the ability to be self-directed.
- Requires the ability to demonstrate teamwork; initiative and the willingness to learn.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to exercise tact and discretion.
- Requires the willingness to instruct others.
- Requires ability to apply knowledge of departmental functions and specialized terminology applicable to the departments.
- Requires the ability to handle discretionary and confidential information.
- Requires the ability to remain flexible in order to handle and prioritize workload from various sources.
- Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and unit data per HIPPA regulations.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job