FCP, focused entirely on healthcare consulting, serves leading academic, children's, and multi-entity hospitals throughout the US. FCP knows that prosperous employees create successful client experiences and we believe that technology can only be made meaningful through people. Our people have a superb support structure at FCP, creating enriched skill sets, engagements and careers.
Our compensation package is HIGHLY competitive and there is no relocation necessary. In addition, FCP has a long history of working with experienced independent consultants and paying above market rates.
Open Position: Epic Certified Resolute HB Professional
* Design, Build, Validation and full cycle implementation experience essential.
* Works directly with client to manage, implement and optimize their initiatives.
* Ability to work with multiple, diverse stakeholders.
* Responsible for project documentation and management of daily work assignments; performs project status reporting.
* Adheres to, identifies, documents and communicates client requirements, business requirements and process flows.
* Persons willing to travel who are energetic, task driven and detail oriented with proven time management skills in addition to excellent verbal and written communications abilities.
Regular weekly travel to client site is required
HealthcareITCentral.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
First Choice Professionals is a consulting services firm driven by relationships.
Our reputation is based on linking the right employees,...