Req ID: 45649 |
Title: Representative II, Field Clin
Business Title: FCR, Defined Term
Geographic Location: San Fernando Valley, CA
Estimated Hours: 40 / wk
Estimated Length of Service: 6 months
This position is located in and supports the San Fernando Valley, CA area and is part of the BSC Sales Organization.
Sells and promotes company products within a defined geographic territory by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products by current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
• Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
• Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
• Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which Boston Scientific products can best address their specific needs.
• Observes actual procedures in the cardiac catheterization or electro-physiology lab and operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
• Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant Boston Scientific personnel to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
• Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
• Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
• Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
• Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
• Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Education and Experience, or Equivalent
- 3 - 5 Years with BA
- 1 - 3 Years with MBA
Strong clinical, technical and organizational skills. Able to function in a busy, demanding and competitive environment. Experienced with all BSC brady, tachy and HF products. Must be available to work a rotational on call status for weekends and holidays.B.S. Degree, HRS certification or able to pass HRS AHP exam within one year.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Boston Scientific Corporation - 10 months ago
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...