Engineering Disciplines: Civil Engineer, Construction Engineer, Other Engineer, Project Engineer
This 1099 position will support PT&C's FEMA bench. Sucessful applicants should expect to be deployed for a minimum of 60 days.
The FEMA Specialist will provide support to the project management team in the form of cost estimating, site inspections, writing damage assessments and project scoping worksheets. Other responsibilities will depend on the nature of the catastrophe.
Please note that we will only consider applicants who are not already on any other PA TAC roster!
- BS in a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in cost estimating (15 years preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of the construction process
- FEMA PA experience strongly preferred
- Mastery of RSMeans and CEF format
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with multiple tiers of the organization.
- Proficient with MS Office
How to Apply:
EngineerJobs.com - 2 years ago