- Leads and drives customer centric re-engineering and process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of business process management methodologies in order to arrive at effective and efficient processes. This includes:
- Ensuring cross-functional Process Improvement teams create solutions that are: 1) driven by (and traceable to) Corporate Strategy, Business Architecture, Voice of Customer, and Root Cause; 2) holistic, and 3) customer-driven.
- Ensuring that the teams define the business case in terms of measureable Process Performance outcomes that directly impact top-line, bottom-line, or Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensuring realization of planned benefits
- Partners with business stakeholders to systematically identify and prioritize projects where process improvement can significantly impact efficiency, quality, profitability, competitive position and/or customer satisfaction in markets key to the Company’s strategy. This may include evaluating the business case for the Process Improvement project.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to project teams in the use of BPM tools and OPEX methodology
- Organizes, leads and facilitates Process Improvement Workshops
- Develops metrics for measuring process baseline; obtains raw data, scrubs it for statistical analysis, interprets the findings, creates reports understandable by non-statisticians. Analyzes data further to identify root causes of problems. Identifies indicators for future improvement. Measures Process Performance against Customer Satisfaction Process Requirements.
Reference Code FFIC-51928337-2
- 8+ years leading Business Process Improvement projects (x-org, moderate to high complexity; $MM, multi-year budgets, tech and non-tech) using the key OPEX/6 Sigma techniques, including eliciting Voice of Customer directly
- Proven success designing and implementing Business Process Improvement projects with measurable results
- Strong business acumen, results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including presentation skills
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Experience in running statistical analyses of process performance
- Expertise in business process modeling, requirements management
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects within established time frames
- High energy self starter; must be able to take the initiative with minimal guidance and work both as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional project teams
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration and influence skills and ability to work with all levels of an organization, including Sr. Leadership
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Six Sigma or OPEX Black Belt certification
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
An equal opportunity employer.
Allianz - 19 months ago
Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over 70 countries....