Providing an exceptional customer experience to our policyholders through professional Auto and Bodily Injury claims handling.
Utilizing technology to document and improve outcomes
- Analyzing coverages, investigating facts, evaluating damages and negotiating settlements on complex auto liability claims
- Documenting all case facts in a timely, clear and concise manner
- Accurately investigating and evaluating claims in a timely manner to properly reserve complex cases
- Articulating facts, strategies and evaluations both in writing and verbally
- Participating in team meetings and being an overall positive contributor
- Willingness to work until 7pm CT on a rotation basis
- Ability to obtain adjuster licenses in all states that have a licensing requirement
- 3 -5 years of previous experience and knowledge of auto bodily injury claims handling procedures, philosophy, legal concepts, terminology, financial concepts for reserving, litigation & determining losses, negotiation & settlement techniques
Reference Code FFIC-1924750-2
- Interpersonal & communication skills to work effectively in a team environment by applying the Business Practices and Shared Values
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a highly productive environment
- Utilize computer systems
- Strong customer service/telephone skills
- Ability to work independently
An equal opportunity employer.
St. Louis, MO
Allianz - 2 years ago
Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over 70 countries....