We are looking for a highly motivated individual with industrial mechanical, electrical and PLC knowledge to join our Field Technician Team. Must be willing to travel 70-80% of the time.
This applicant must be a self-starter and comfortable working with people in trouble-shooting and problem solving situations. Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be team oriented and possess a strong commitment to quality.
· Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in field service or equipment maintenance in a related industry.
· Experience working with packaging equipment, specifically those listed above.
· Must be capable of Allen Bradley PLC programming and trouble-shooting.
· B&R programming experience a plus.
· Experience with Compact Logic, Micro Logic, SLC500 and RS View.
· Must be able to read mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics.
· Electrical and mechanical knowledge is required in trouble-shooting problems.
· Technical schooling in electricity, electronics or equipment maintenance of at least two years preferred.
· This job requires that the applicant live in the IL or WI area. If you do not live in the area please do not apply.
· This position requires 70-80% travel.
· This position is NOT intended for HVAC professionals or appliance repair techs.
If you are interested in applying for this position,
please send your resume to:
Harpak-ULMA Packaging, LLC
175 John Quincy Adams Road
Taunton, MA 02780
Harpak-ULMA Packaging, LLC was created in 1994 to offer a full range of leading edge packaging machinery for COMPLETE, FULLY-INTEGRATED...