Hyannis, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
The FLIFO Software Programmer will work with The Director of Software Development to maintain and enhance the FLIFO software System.
- Maintain and enhance the Cape Air FLIFO Software Program and other related software
- Work with the Director of Software Development to learn the design and architecture of the FLIFO system
- Handle any FLIFO maintenance issues (after six month training period is complete)
- Work with key stakeholders to enhance the current system
- Update and revise the troubleshooting guide and the user’s guide
- Additional duties as assigned
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013308
- A minimum of three years of experience in a job as programmer, required
- Experience designing and developing web based programs
- Also desirable would be some familiarity with VB.NET, SQL Server databases and IIS web servers
- Needs to be a self-starter who takes initiative and is eager to learn new things
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday December 1, 2013 (11:59pm EST)
Director of Application Development
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...