STG International is seeking a Substitute Mindbody Class Instructor to teach group exercise classes (Yoga) at a Federal Occupational Health facility in Washington, DC.
STG International, Inc. (STG) is a dynamic professional services company dedicated to providing the following leading-edge services to our government and military clientele:
- Instruct regularly scheduled group exercise mind/body classes (e.g., Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi etc.) at various intensity levels (low to high).
Medical Staffing Service - Human Resource Services and System Solution - Management and Data Resources Consulting Services - Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STG was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman- owned, minority business, STG is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company's exponential growth in recent years.
*STG International is an EEO compliant organization
- Minimum of one (1) national fitness certification in mind/body specialty area (i.e. Yoga, Pilates, etc.) or if no certification exists in industry, education and training in mind/body specialty area must be demonstrated through CV and references (i.e. Tai Chi, etc.). One (1) year of experience in mind/body group exercise instruction.
- Must possess current CPR/AED certification.
- First Aid may be required at some facilities if another WF professional is not on duty while these classes are offered.
- Ability to teach or provide a wide variety of skill levels and intensities.
- Experience teaching a variety of group exercise classes
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is an energetic team full of bright and vibrant people who strive to make a powerful, positive impact on the...