Responsible for ensuring operations of the Venue currently assigned and Team Member performances are in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures and Gaming regulations, on an assigned shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures as they relate to Venue operations, monitors Food Server service on the dining floor. Ensures smooth and efficient operations on a continual basis.
• Ensures the highest possible standards of customer service and Team Member relations are maintained and carried out in a fair and equitable manner.
• Ensures compliance with all health and safety standards/regulations as well as all applicable beverages, federal, state and local laws/ordinances.
• Assists Venue Manager with scheduling of Team Members and ensuring correct staffing levels and adjustments are made in accordance with customer needs.
• Monitors job performance of all Venue Service Team Members and provides feedback on same to aid the Team Members in developing and enhancing skills.
• Maintains knowledge of ABC Codes, the Dram Shop Act and bartender’s responsibilities and rights under it. Completes Alcohol Awareness Training and passes the test associated with the course and renews Alcohol Awareness certification every two years.
• Provides input to the Venue Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
• Promotes positive Customer Relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
• Reviews and makes recommendations and suggestions and hire, suspend, transfer, promote, evaluate, discipline and terminate all service Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
• Listens to, evaluate and handles Customer complaints in a way that satisfies the customer to their satisfaction.
• Receives payment from food and beverage customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company
• Adheres to all cashiering responsibilities when obtaining a bank.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Able to work in multiple venues as scheduled or needed by management to provide maximum supervisory coverage for F&B Operations.
• Ushers as needed by Management for events.
• Performs any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED required. One to two years restaurant supervisory experience preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The Team Member frequently is required to stand and walk.
The Team Member is occasionally required to lift up to 25 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino - 11 months ago