Forklift Driver - Certified Fork Lift Operator
A local leading manufacturer of plastics is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators in Kittanning, PA for a long-term, temporary to hire opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks, consistently lift up to 50 lbs. and climb ladders. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
- Picking orders
- Auditing orders
- Unloading and loading merchandise
- General warehouse duties
- Machine operation and assistance
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Pay for this position is $9.00/hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
- 2+ years of recent forklift operations experience
- Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
- Current Forklift operator certification – preferred
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check and drug screening
- Must be available to work rotating 8-12 hour shifts with overtime as required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Adecco - 10 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...