Provide prompt, friendly, courteous and cheerful food and beverage service to guests.
Thank guests for their patronage.
Maintain cleanliness of the entire outlet including floors, tables, ledges, and counters.
Maintain familiarity with menu items and specials.
Follow uniform and appearance standards.
Maintain knowledge of casino events and promotions.
Ensure tables are clean and side work is properly completed.
Pick up, reconcile and return cash bank.
Ensure accurate deposits are accounted for through the Satellite Bank.
Accurately record guest transactions in Point Of Sale (POS) system.
Offer additional service to ensure a satisfactory experience.
Assist with initial guest complaints and inform manager on duty immediately.
Conduct regular inventory and recommend product orders to Manager on Duty.
Ensure food items are constantly stocked and properly rotated.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- At least 6 months high-volume counter or fast food service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 16 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...