CRAssociates, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to be a part of the CRA team at the US Department of Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC) in Escondido, CA!
The Physician we're looking for has, or will be able to attain prior to employment:
Candidate must be a US Citizen
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Board Certification in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Possess a current unrestricted California state license as a physician.
- At least one year of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be ACLS certified within 90 days of employment.
CRAssociates, Inc. specializes in developing, implementing,
and operating high quality, cost-effective healthcare solutions for defined
populations, such as employer groups, government agencies, and commercial
Our core competencies include turnkey medical facility design, construction,
and development, operation of freestanding primary care facilities,
occupational healthcare, medical staffing, behavioral health, and managed care
support services. With over 700 employees, CRA operates in 28 states.
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries. If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today. If you have any questions about the position please call me, Colleen Martinez, toll-free at 877-272-8960 ext. 4542 or feel free to visit our site at www.crassoc.com and apply online!
CRAssociates, Inc. - 22 months ago