Job Title: F.R.E.S.C.H. Manager
Location: Store #146 Elko, NV
The F.R.E.S.C.H. (Food & Refreshment Excellence Served Cold & Hot) Manager
is directly responsible for the FRESCH Department in their assigned store,
maintaining the integrity and freshness of the Core Menu Program,
and implementing all Maverik FRESCH programs. The FRESCH Manager
reports directly to the Store Director. The FRESCH Manager is also responsible and accountable for the
professional abilities, work habits, and career development of the FRESCH-Adventure
Guides. They are responsible to continually train, update,
encourage, and support the Adventure Guides. The FRESCH Manager has
as one of his or her prime responsibilities the training of all personnel in
the FRESCH Department in their store.
Principal Job Duties
Must be able to perform all duties of a FRESCH-Adventure Guide, plus
the below duties:
1. Hiring FRESCH-Adventure Guides personnel with the approval of the Store
2. FRESCH Department training.
3. Ensure and maintain the quality and freshness of all food items.
4. Ensure the use of training videos to support staff.
5. Complete all FRESCH Department reports and other bookkeeping
6. Establishing & maintaining FRESCH Department work schedules.
7. Control FRESCH Department inventory and complete monthly inventory
8. Order FRESCH Department service merchandise.
9. Posting FRESCH advertising materials.
10. Accountable for productivity & costs associated with Bakery as measured
by work ratio. Maintains work ratio at or below store goal.
11. Merchandising of FRESCH items.
12. Adherence to all Maverik FRESCH production management tools.
How to apply: Please apply at jobs.maverik.com by June 20, 2013
- H/S Diploma or GED.
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Live and exemplify Maverik's Core Values and SRSE principles.